Monday, September 14, 2009

September at Crestline

Here is a short video from my last flight on the new proto sail. It was sweet, for sure.


At loose rope, the glider was very nimble, switching from tip to tip easily and predictably. I felt like I could put it up on a tip with little effort yet it didn't want to wrap in and would stay quite stable, even at a high bank angle. It also took no effort to fly at full VG fast and straight. Even with the sprogs turned down to a comp setting, this glider would exit spins with a comfortable predictability. I believe Dustin is going to race on this one in AZ. I have a strong feeling after flying it that he is going to like it.

All in all, it was a fun packed couple of days in So Cal hanging with O'Brien and the WW crew. Thanks Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment