Tuesday, September 29, 2009

creating the new man cave



When I started waking up and going to sleep thinking about harness design and construction, I figured it was time to re define the lower level of my house.



Working long days sewing made me realize every insufficiency in the space that I was using and how efficiency is directly proportional to how organized your work area is.



Things that are important were apparent. Wide open, clean spaces, a table that allowed large pieces of fabric to flow easily, a place to hang finished products, good lighting and music are essential.




All coupled with a computer to work on design alteration and customer service while surrounded by photos of flying makes for a nice place to throw thread.




The newest carbon back plate is curing, sliders are being anodized and it's my #1 goal to have the next proto done to race in while running the costal ridge with "the boys" in Canoa. Hopefully, that goal will be realized and photos will follow.
Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment